Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011


I Dreamed a Dream

And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
... And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.

-Les Miserables Cast



it is all so true. i dreamed things would be so much different with him here and with out him here it just isn't. nothing seems right anymore. up is down, black is white. all i want to do is cry. and the man i thought i could turn to, well generally he can be found at hooters or on a date with his mom. how did everything get so discombobulated?

i want it all back the way it was. i want to feel like i fit in my skin. because right now i just don't fit.

i miss this little guy right here..........


i wish i could find some one so good at photo shop they could take away all the tubes and put him in a moses basket. it was what i wanted for him. night, night little guy. i love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment