Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

for the love of quotes.........

i love them. maybe it is because i am not very prolific myself. but i find they speak to my heart. here are a few i found today.


"We're all broken at one time or another in our lives. It's what we decide to do with the scattered puzzle pieces that decide the next step, the next story of our lives."

"I'm still young, fairly healthy and I know love will come my way once more.
Then, I'll remember how to dance again.
I'll see all the colors once more. I'll routinely move mountains again.
If hope ends, all else fails."

"Avoid getting trapped in someone else's story. Be the author of your own life."




i am trying to live out my "new normal". it is hard. it keeps changing. (even though i hate change) but it is mine to live. it is time to start living my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment