Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

my heart hurts for him tonight. i miss him so very, very much. i want to hold him one last time. i want to make different decisions and maybe get different results. i want for him to have had the chance to live. why couldn't he have just lived. why did i live and he didn't? how am i suppose to go on without him.

3 comments:

  1. Paula, my heart hurts for you. If you would like a card for little Wyatt's birthday, please email me your address. The last address I had for you was the one I mailed your scrapbook tags to. Thinking of you & remembering your sweet babies. xoxo
    sboyette@tx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont' know if I've commented on your blog before but I do read. Today, as I was reading through your latest posts, I just have to say that I too have those days when my heart feels like it's being ripped apart all over again because I miss my little girl so. I pray and beg to have a do over, to turn back the hands of time and have a different outcome. And I wonder, every single day, I wonder.......how am I supposed to do this? How can I keep going on without her?

    I recently returned full time to the job force. It is not really what I want to be doing, but it does feel good to earn a decent paycheck. It does feel good to do something that I know I am good at. Most of all, it gives me something healthy and gainful to do until I hold my Laynee again. I will pray as you search for a job and I will pray for you aching mommy heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies for reaching out. it means so much. some days i feel so alone in my grief.

    ReplyDelete