Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

One Year

My precious little baby... gone far too soon for this heart to bear... it's been a more than a  year since I carried you safely in my body... a whole year since we said goodbye. But it's been a breath since I have missed you, a breath since I've grieved, a breath since this heart has longed for you and ached for you.

but i guess this year that i am bemoaning is bringing me 1 year closer to you.

i miss you baby....but i am thankful for the good day you gave us before the last.

 8/20/11 was the day my baby boy opened his eye, to give us a wink.

 
 

 8/21/11 was the day we got to hold our son for the first time and that time was made bittersweet because we were also holding him for our last time.

he fought so hard and deserved so much more.  i miss you my little man. and i love you more than you will ever know. ~ mom

5 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and sending my love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and Wyatt today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you love. He is so beautiful. I especially love the second picture with his hands tucked up underneath his chin. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and sending love~

    ReplyDelete