"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."
-Carl Sandburg
really????
that's god's opinion..
what is god's opinion when a baby dies?
this is information i would really like to know
really????
that's god's opinion..
what is god's opinion when a baby dies?
this is information i would really like to know
I think it is a painful reminder to God that the master plan was busted when Adam and Eve sinned. Our babies dying is not what God wants or wills. It is a direct result of sin. Sin is not just lying or stealing. It is death, illness, grief, pain, anger.
ReplyDeleteIn our humanness it does not make sense nor does it ease the pain we feel. God does not delight in our suffering. I wish I could make your hurt go away, I wish I could find a way for all of us to have not lost our babies.
I don't know if this will help or if it will fuel the fire of pain and grief.
I think of you often and I continue to pray that you will find peace and healing.
Love,
Pez
it helps. knowing there is someone out there who cares enough to respond helps.
Deleteplease continue to keep me in your prayers. i need it.