Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

hugs

a hug for all the grandparents out there......who experience this loss in their own way...... sometimes i think they are forgotten.

this is what my mom posted on fb today......

IN A "I MISS WYATT DANIEL FUNK", JUST WANT TO CRY AND CRY; SOME MIGHT THINK YOU WERE JUST THE GRANDMA; AND MAYBE THAT'S A BIT OF THE FUNK, HAD SUCH A "BEAUTIFUL" DAY YESTERDAY WITH, GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT GRANDCHILDREN; BUT MY HEART KNEW SOMEONE WAS MISSING.

i love my mom and hate that she is hurting too.

paula

6 comments:

  1. Your mom sounds like a wonderful person. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful that he has a special place in your mum's heart.... you're right - grandparents are often forgotten xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jenn, she sounds like a pretty amazing grandparent to have so much love for him

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often forget that our parents are grieving our children as well. Thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its hard to hear someone you love hurt. I hope that your mom is doing okay. Send her love from all of us.
    ~Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice reminder, to remember that even if the grandparents don't talk about it as much as we do, they are grieving too. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete