Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

tough day

today was my first day back to work since being put on bed rest for wyatt. it has been 8mths. it wasn't horrible.

today also marks 6mths since wyatt left us.

shockingly i have only "almost" cried 3 times. i am proud of me. way to hold it together momma.

"What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch, we may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us... memories too beautiful to forget." ~Unknown~


it has been 6mths. since you left us. not a day goes by that i don't think/miss/love you. but i am so thankful that "your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget."





8 comments:

  1. You are so very strong. I hope the best for you in the coming days at work.
    ~Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you made it through your first day back at work. Today was my second. I really like that quote who posted from the unknown author. So sorry again about your little guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is beautiful. I wish you had more than one more day with your little man.

    I am glad you made it through your first day at work. I hope the next day gets better.

    Pez

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a huge milestone to get through... you were very brave. I found the first day back the hardest... thinking of you and Wyatt above xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think *almost* crying only three times is quite an accomplishment! Such a big step to take and it sounds like you handled it extremely well. Hugs to you on such a sad anniversary. Thinking of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so strong to make it through the day. Thinking of you and all your babies. {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete