tomorrow is his day.
will any body but me remember.
i have read a couple of different blogs recently related to jealousy over the love some moms are shown.
and i have to agree.
nobody in my world will probably do or say anything to me. it will just be another day to them.
not to me though.
needing to not feel so utterly alone in this right now.
the jewelery i have for wyatt.... my "armor" if you will....was all purchased for me by me.
it is just all so damn depressing.
can't wait for my sleeping pill to kick in so i can at least forget about this for at least 6 hours.
paula :(
I just saw you as a follower on my blog. I wanted to wish you peace for today.(April 8th) I know how you feel. My 3rd pregnancy loss was due December 28th. I was the only one that remembered. I have lost anywhere from 6 weeks, 16 weeks and 19 weeks. We have never named any of the babies we lost. We only know medicaly that the last one was a boy. But I know in my heart that the first and second were the same spirit and it was a girl. I wish you peace and love this day my new friend!! -april from springrosejournals.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your pain. I wish I could take it away. I'm praying for you and you are in my thoughts! Take comfort in knowing that Wyatt and the rest of your sweet angels are remembered by me even though we've just recently met. I just finished sweet Wyatt, Ethan and Mary's blankies today. You and your little one's have made an impact on me. Take care and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you!
ReplyDeletethinking of you, I am praying that you find peace knowing we will not forget your children. Hugs to you!!
ReplyDeleteI really hope somebody else remembers, I wish people would understanding even saying something simple letting us know they remember is all we ask. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers
ReplyDeleteI am thinking of you. And I am thinking of your angel. Praying for you!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I missed his day, but belatedly I'm thinking of you and Wyatt and praying for you. xx
ReplyDeleteI haven't been on my blogs for a week or so...just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts. I hope that the 8th was as peaceful as possible, and that you are doing ok. Remembering your sweet little boy with you... sending you hugs:)
ReplyDelete