Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

late night drivel

up late ..
waiting for my @mbien ..
to kick in...
sad and alone
and wishing more than anything else in this world that i had wyatt to touch, to hold, to nurse, to soothe, to love.
and wanting to know why i can't have that.
and if nothing else why can't i go to sleep.

paula

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you're feeling alone but remember you're never really alone. Your heavenly father is there to hold you in those times...take refuge in his presence. I'm praying for you and I know that nothing can take the place of your little one's touch and the love that you have for him. If you need someone to talk to I'm here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I wish you didn't have to feel sad and alone and wish more than anything that we both could have our little ones here. Thinking of you always

    ReplyDelete