it seems last nights sadness has rolled on over into today. :(
i am no happier today than i was last night.
and then this
which is speaking to so many others
is just pissing me off
i don't want to have the life that is waiting for me
i want the life that i had planned
the life that included all my babies
but right now, especially, the life that included my wyatt
i asked my counselor the other day "how many times can a heart be broken before it is beyond repair"?
i think i may be beyond repair
my body just aches at the sadness and brokenness of it all
i physically hurt almost all the time
when will at least that part of it go away?
debbie downer
aka
paula
dear wyatt, i just miss you so much. there is just no other words. i love you and i can't wait until i get to see you again.
xoxoxo & a family sandwich,
mommy

I want the life I had planned also. I think that quote sucks. I hope that things get better for you soon. HUGS
ReplyDeleteI understand what your going through. I'm sorry for you feeling this way. I know how suffocating it can be. Hang on mama....hugs to you,
ReplyDeleteFelicia