"All morning I struggled with the sensation of stray wisps of one world seeping through the cracks of another. -- Margaret Lea" — Diane Setterfield (The Thirteenth Tale)
i work with an awesome lady, who i also call a friend. but in theory she is also my boss. and i cried in front of her today at work. i hate that. i also hate that i am so tired.....emotionally, physically, and spiritually. i hate that i feel so alone, so isolated, so by myself.
i was on the verge of tears most of the morning and then the rest of the day. i think part of the reason is "All morning I struggled with the sensation of stray wisps of one world seeping through the cracks of another." wyatt is so much a part of me that sometimes it just feels unreal that he is not here. sometimes when i think of him, it pulls me up short, when i realize he's not here. oh, how i wish he were here. the other reason for the tears, i realized later, his day is in 2 days. he will be 8 months. i miss him, but sometimes it is like the dreams i have, where he is here with me but i just can't seem to find a way to get to him. almost like a thin veil separates me and him. maybe that is it, maybe it is only a thin veil that does seperate us and he is closer than i think.
i think i will go to sleep with that thought.
and this one...
i wish he was here.
paula
my precious wonderful boy,
are you with me through out the day? is that why you feel so close? i miss you. i love you. words will never get it just right, the way i feel about you.
xoxo
mommy
i work with an awesome lady, who i also call a friend. but in theory she is also my boss. and i cried in front of her today at work. i hate that. i also hate that i am so tired.....emotionally, physically, and spiritually. i hate that i feel so alone, so isolated, so by myself.
i was on the verge of tears most of the morning and then the rest of the day. i think part of the reason is "All morning I struggled with the sensation of stray wisps of one world seeping through the cracks of another." wyatt is so much a part of me that sometimes it just feels unreal that he is not here. sometimes when i think of him, it pulls me up short, when i realize he's not here. oh, how i wish he were here. the other reason for the tears, i realized later, his day is in 2 days. he will be 8 months. i miss him, but sometimes it is like the dreams i have, where he is here with me but i just can't seem to find a way to get to him. almost like a thin veil separates me and him. maybe that is it, maybe it is only a thin veil that does seperate us and he is closer than i think.
i think i will go to sleep with that thought.
and this one...
i wish he was here.
paula
my precious wonderful boy,
are you with me through out the day? is that why you feel so close? i miss you. i love you. words will never get it just right, the way i feel about you.
xoxo
mommy
thank you for the nice comment on my last blog post!
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the feeling emotionally and spiritually drained. I am even mentally drained, just tired of being tired.
My dreams sound similar to yours, I know he's there but I am never able to be with him.
HUGS
I am sorry your having a rough day. I too am struggling to keep it together. I know there is not much else i can say but I wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and hoping for a better day for you.
ReplyDelete~Felicia
8 months was so rough on me, I hope it will be kinder to you. Thinking of you and hoping you get through it without too many scars. xx
ReplyDelete