Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

6 years

this blog is called wyatt's ways because he is what led me here, but it is about all of my losses. today has been 6 years since i lost my sweet little boy, ethan daniel keith, and i wonder who he would be and what he would look like if he was still with us.
i remember being in the hospital with him and unwrapping his sweet little body and counting all of his fingers and all of his toes and checking to make sure he had all of his parts......and he did.:) and just marveling at this perfect little person who was only in my life for 17 short weeks but who will be in my heart forever.

sweet boy, i wish i had held you longer and taken the time to bury you properly and so many other regrets. but i hope you know that you were always wanted and you will be forever loved and missed. happy birthday in heaven little man. xoxo mommy




4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and all your babies. {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you and your family and praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your little man

    ReplyDelete
  4. This resonates with me. I wonder about my twins. Their 3 year birth date is coming up in 5 months. I am so glad you found my blog. I have been catching up on yours.

    I look forward to getting to know you via the blog world.

    Pez

    ReplyDelete