Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

"I want to try making things right because picking up the pieces is way better than leaving them the way they are." — Simone Elkeles (Perfect Chemistry)

but how do i go about picking up the pieces???

do i go back to work or do i stay home and take care of me and my family? if i go back to work can i still manage to take care of me and my family?

do i try again or do i listen to my dr. and call it  a wash?

what is it that i need to do to begin picking up the pieces? because i have to believe anything will be better then leaving them as they are.

paula

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good post. I love how you just put into words, something that I have struggled with since our most recent loss of Denise. I did go back to work, but I often feel that I have a mess of pieces to pick up and put back together, or, decide to put away...I sometimes wonder, once I do pick up the pieces, what do I do next?

    ReplyDelete