"The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be..... As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine."
— Stephenie Meyer (New Moon)
— Stephenie Meyer (New Moon)
found these quotes today, and btw LOVE quotes. probably b/c i can't come up with things quite so profound. but this speaks to me about the love and joy that i was able to know because of my sweet wyatt.
"Don't you think it's better to be extremely happy for a short while, even if you lose it, than to be just okay for your whole life?"
— Audrey Niffenegger (The Time Traveler's Wife)
— Audrey Niffenegger (The Time Traveler's Wife)
"I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else."
— Jonathan Safran Foer
— Jonathan Safran Foer
i LOVE you my sweet baby wyatt...mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment