can't sleep...... missing my boy. he is my sunshine. i sang this song to him in the hospital. sometimes i wonder in a weird twist of fate, if it wasn't some kind of foreshadowing?? i hope he was able to feel the love i had for him while he was here and i hope he feels it now.
mommy lo0ves you my sweet wyatt. forever and ever.
I sang and played it for my boy too! My dad told me he heard this song for years, but never really heard it until it played at the memorial service. It breaks my heart! Thinking of you and your sweet Wyatt!
It's interesting because I too sang this to my daughter. I can't sing it now because it makes me cry. Beautiful though right? its the perfect melody for a baby in the hospital...so soothing. ~Felicia
My mom used to sing this song to me and my sister when we were babies. We both sang this song to my baby girl the night she was born. Thanks for sharing! Thinking of you and your babies today.
I sang and played it for my boy too! My dad told me he heard this song for years, but never really heard it until it played at the memorial service. It breaks my heart! Thinking of you and your sweet Wyatt!
ReplyDeleteI actually started crying watching your video. I have heard this song before but never really listened to the words. Thank you for sharing that
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting because I too sang this to my daughter. I can't sing it now because it makes me cry. Beautiful though right? its the perfect melody for a baby in the hospital...so soothing.
ReplyDelete~Felicia
Such a bittersweet memory that must be, what a sweet, sweet song. Sending hugs your way. xx
ReplyDeleteMy mom used to sing this song to me and my sister when we were babies. We both sang this song to my baby girl the night she was born. Thanks for sharing! Thinking of you and your babies today.
ReplyDelete