so i did it. i drank the kool aid and bought my first pandora bracelet and charm......a momma monkey and her little monkey, in memory of my little monkey, wyatt........wow!! i miss him!!
but anyhoo...here's a pic.
it is part of a set called "a mother's love"
ther is no doubt i will have to have the rest.
paula
That is beautiful. I have a charm keychain with tiny little charms in it. I've been looking for a Monkey as the final piece, but I think this one is too big. :(
ReplyDeletebeautiful indeed!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I have been looking for a new piece of jewelery to remember my daughter. The ring I bought is old and looking pretty crummy so what a nice idea. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete~Felicia
Gorgeous... what a special thing to wear in his memory xoxo
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting one for a while- I just love that you can pick out things that mean something to you. Love the monkey!
ReplyDelete