Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

maternity photos

ohh how i love all the blogs out there. they have helped me through this tough time. they have led me to realize that i am not alone. and i have needed that more than anything. but ohhhh sometimes how they can sting.

maternity photos...i had always thought they were so tacky. but once we became pregnant with wyatt after 5 years of saying we were never going to do this again, and dealing with all the sadness that came with that decision. i was so elated to be pregnant that i was going to do it all...maternity pictures and everything! i had already gone online to find poses and things that i liked and my sweet daughter k had already come up with some ideas of her own for the photos. and all those dreams were taken away from us.

sometimes, i do not believe it is just the overwhelming sadness of losing my sweet baby boy that tries to do me in. but also the sadness of the dreams that were lost too. and i had sooo many dreams ...for me, for my pregnancy with him, for him. had he been able to stay it wouldn't have mattered because i would of had him but now it feels like i have nothing. no maternity pictures, no dreams, no wyatt.

my how i miss my baby boy....

paula

1 comment:

  1. The loss of my son has also brought me to fear another loss and I went to go have some maternity pictures done. I never got them done with my son. I always thought I had time to take them. Plus, I justified not taking them because I was going to have years and years of photos that I was going to take of him. But now, I am terrified that maybe something will happen and I will be left with nothing to say she was here.

    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete